Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's almost Friday!! Yay!!

Work is so stressful right now as we begin preparing for our yearly licensing. The only thing that helps me keep my sanity is creating. Creating cards and other projects. It's just a great stress reliever! I've created a few projects that haven't made it to my blog so I figured I better get them posted!


Credits: Chriscrap's Princess Story


Credits: Melissa Bennett's Oh Baby brushes and Fee Jardine's Doodle Me Silly doodles
I created my card, printed the card out and used colored pencils to color the giraffe and border. I printed a matching border on clear sticker paper to make the coordinating envelope


Credits: 2 Pager #18 365 day project inspired templates by Penny Springmann and other Penny Springmann designs.


Credits: Webby Buddies by Eva Kipler, Penny Springmann, and Libby Weifenbach

And for the Sweet Shoppe's FOBTY on 1-8-09 - The Snow Test. Here are my results:




Your Snow Test Says You're Independent



You feel like something good will happen to you in the next few days.



You have an amazingly strong work ethic. You are likely to be very successful in life.



You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.



Your biggest worry in your life is your financial security. You think about money a lot.



When it comes time to relax, you have difficulty relaxing. You are a bit high strung.

6 comments:

Kresta said...

Wow - adorable cards and projects!!!

Nikki said...

Those cards are adorable!! I wish I could get that creative! :)

Lindy said...

I LOVE your cards - sooo cute! I especially love the princess one. But with a little girl, I have a thing for all things princessy all of a sudden! Look at you work the SSD challenges lately! Woohoo! Hope you get your points. :)

SuzyQ said...

So cute! Love your bookmark--what an awesome idea!!!

Jennifer Wilson said...

I love the bookmark so much - so fun and easy!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love your book mark & the cards.

Bookmarks are something I might actually be able to make.