Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Wow...can you believe it's 2009 already? The years keep whizzing by quicker and quicker so you know what that means don't you? Come close and I'll whisper it to you..... closer...... closer..... it means I'm getting old! LOL

Quick post today as I get back into blogging. SSD blog challenge for today is to blog about any goals or resolutions that we may have. A few years ago, I gave up making resolutions because I could never stick to them after the 2nd of January anyway! LOL

But this year, I'm taking a different approach. This year I just want to do things that I love most for a better ME!!! that can mean something simple like reading more books (because reading and crafting run neck in neck for my favorite thing to do!), travelling (which I also LOVE!), to finally losing a few pounds because I want to, not because I need to (although I need to!!! LOL)

How will it all turn out? Guess you'll have to stay tuned to my blog to see my progress!

All right, that's it for this cold PA day! have a good one!

No comments: