Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been Neglectful!

It's a beautiful fall day here in PA. It's 80 degrees out and signs of fall are everywhere! The leaves are beautiful in their shades of green, yellow, orange and red. Once again, it's been a month since I posted. Not sure why I can't get back into regular posting?!? I've created some of my most favorite layouts this past month and also a few projects that I'll post over the next week. For now, I want to catch up on some of the Sweet Shoppe's From Our Blog To Yours challenges.

FOBTY 9/25 was a typing test. I think I type fairly well. I knew as my fingers hit the keys which words I misspelled - there were 3 of them. Here are my results:

71 words

Typing Test



Wanna give it a try? Typing Test

FOBTY 10/2/08: My favorite fast food has to be McDonalds. I used to eat there at least once a week (either for lunch at work or with the family) however, times are tough and I've been trying to eat healthier. I did have a double cheeseburger late last night (after having some beer while out LOL) but other than that, it's been probably atleast 6 weeks or more since I had McDonalds. I find the more I eat there, the more I crave it. Since I don't eat there regularly anymore, I don't crave it. Strange huh?

FOBTY 10/9/08: This week's FOBTY has us taking an ice cream personality test. Here's how mine turned out:




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are not a particularly modest person. You're proud of who you are, and you don't care who knows it.



You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible.



You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.



You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.



You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way



Pretty accurate - of course, I don't know what the other results show LOL.... Wanna see what ice cream says about your personality? Link above!

And finally, leaving you with a Hybrid project I did a few weeks ago for Sara Amarie


Credits can be found HERE

That's it for me today! See you soon!!

No comments: