Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have a Tuesday Treat for you!

Catchy title eh? It's Tuesday here in PA and I have a treat like the title says! I have for you the Onesie card template that I posted about the other day. It's all wrapped up in pretty paper with a giant pink bow on top. Ok, really it's just a plain ole zip file with a preview of my Onesie card, the Onesie card template, the full instructions as posted on my blog the other day (along with screenshots) and my TOU.

I'd love to see what you do with my template!

You can download the template HERE

On another note, be sure to check out the Sweet Shoppe Blog tomorrow - Penny Springmann will be workin' it on Wednesday and has whipped up something VERY cute and fun (with a little help from moi!). It features her newest kit called All American that will be released at the Sweet Shoppe on Saturday the 28th. I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Penny and I were feverishly emailing back and forth on Monday evening. We had so many emails go back and forth that my virus protection popped up on my screen. LOL.

I have some other Hybrid goodies that I will post later in the week. Be sure to check back either Wednesday or Thursday.

See you soon!

3 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

Really nice template. Did I tell you that I just adore your blog? It's so pink.

Amanda said...

Thank you for the template. I'll be looking to see what you cooked up later today.

Ava in Wonderland said...

Cool template!! Thanks for sharing it!