Saturday, May 3, 2008

An eye opener, for sure!!!

So, SSD's "From our blog to yours" from Friday is taking a personality test. Can't say I was shocked by the "results" but I am terribly shocked at the part about "how others see you".... here are my results:


You Are An ESTP

The Doer

You are adventurous and risk taking. You act first, think second.
You love being the center of attention. Chances are you were the class clown.
Competitive, charming, and charismatic - you have your own code of honor.
You live a flexible life, bouncing between a series of activities that interest you.

In love, you are a master seducer... and quite manipulative when you want to be.
If someone loves you, you'll only believe their actions. Words don't mean a whole lot to you.

At work, you are a "people person." You're especially good at getting people to do what you want.
You would make a great salesperson, marketing director, or entrepreneur.

How you see yourself: Reasonable, proficient, and tough

How other people see you: Flaky, unrealistic, and untrustworthy

Ok, so this is not good. How other people see you: Flakey, unrealistic, and untrustworthy??? me? Nah! I think if I had to describe 3 of my bad traits, they would be: Blunt, opinionated, and headstrong. Hey, I just want things MY way and if it isn't my way, then you WILL know it!!! Hey, a gal's gotta be truthful eh? LOL

On the scrapping front, today was National Scrapbooking Day. There were mega sales everywhere. However, my budget did not allow for me to shop at all today. And there was a LOT to drool over!!! I could buy most of the kits at the Sweet Shoppe and not bat an eye!!!

I only scrapped 2 layouts this week. One was for Penny Springmann's newest release called A Vintage Dream and another was for Elemental Scraps Bits and Pieces challenge. The bits and pieces challenge is such a fun challenge - you can only use the few elements/papers that are provided for the challenge on your layout. It challenges you to think outside the box! Without further ado, here are my layouts:


Such a Sweet Girl credits HERE

Sweet Dreams credits HERE

I want to work on some SSD challenges tomorrow. Funny thing about the SSD challenges...I seem to get those done in a few hours instead of the all day that it usually takes me to scrap a page. PLUS - I did enough challenges in April to receive a 20% off coupon to use in the Shoppe. So not only did I get a coupon to save money, I got some RAWKIN' layouts. I highly recommend their challenges!! The sugar babes really come up with some awesome challenges!

And one final note, I've applied for the SSD Hybrid babe call. Not that I ever expect to pick chosen but I know I would kick myself for not giving it a shot (albeit a SHOT IN THE DARK! LOL). Also, I applied for the Hybrid team at Elemental Scraps. Again, a shot in the dark but who knows??? Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

SarahB said...

Nice layouts! Hope you had fun yesterday and collected some free gifts! Email me (sarah at sarahbdesigns) and I'll get you one from my store. :)

I love the hybrid notepad you showed in your last post!