Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wow... it's been a while since I last posted. Not a whole lot going on here in PA. We're enjoying some warm weather FINALLY! Yay!

Some good news! I've been chosen to join SaraAmarie's CT! I just love her whimsical designs and can't wait to use her designs!

Did some fun blog challenges for SSD Sweet Rewards program. The first one I did was a spelling challenge. I'm almost obsessive about my spelling so I was surprised that I got 9/10. Do you think it told me which one I missed??? Noooooooooooooo LOL. Here are my results:

Your Spelling is Good
You got 9/10 correct.

Your spelling is generally pretty decent. You are prone to a few mistakes, but the mistakes you make are pretty forgivable.


And I did a Guess the Spot challenge - Geography is so not a strength LOL:


Here are some recent scrap pages I did. Hard to choose which is my favorite.

Hula Girl credits can be found HERE

Taylor and Stitch credits HERE


Little Mommy credits HERE


Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: