Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's day!

So, today was kind of lame in the way of April Fool's day. I can safely say no one played any tricks on me today. And I played no tricks either. It was a sad, sad day! Maybe next year.... LOL

Tonight Andrew and I set out to do our Couch to 5K training. Man, was it cold here in PA. It's currently 40 degrees with a wind chill of 31. We almost headed back home but after the warm up and our first 60 second jog, the cold wind was welcome! We're working on getting set days to do this. We've yet to complete the first week. I've been swim suit shopping. Not set on anything YET!

On the scrapping front, Elemental Scraps has gotten a face lift! The site looks great! Marisa and Jo did a FAB job with it. And I'm excited to be a part of the challenges that will now be hosted in the forum.

We're in the last week of the ADSR race - headin' down the home stretch. This was my layout for challenge #10.


Credits HERE

We had to use 50 elements from atleast 10 different designers. The one posted above had 43 elements on it. The layout posted in the NDISB forum had the required 50 elements and the required journaling but I didn't like how it turned out. so, that gallery is the only gallery you will see the true challenge layout. I think my favorite thing on the layout above is the cute little crab element. It was part of a beach freebie created by Bette Duganitz' with the flip flops and the sand pail and shovel. Aren't they adorable?

Well, time to do my last rounds at my favorite sites, finish my water, shower and head to bed.

No comments: