Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink sketch challenge #19

Well, as far as creating cards, I've had a dry spell with the ole mojo.

But as soon as I saw the card sketch challenge posted on Everything but the Kitchen Sink, the creativity sparked a little!

Here's their sketch:


and here is what I created based on their sketch:

Not bad for my first time paper piecing!!! I used papers from ScrapMuss Designs' Music of my Memories kit from over at ScrapMatters to paper piece the to go cup.



Additional hybrid supplies used: Staples Double sided Matte Presentation paper, Scallop oval Nestibilities,
Sizzix Big Shot, Latte Love stamps from Fiskars, twine, dot rub-ons, black ink and brown ribbon from Stampin' Up!, Tim Holtz' distress ink - vintage photo, pop dots.

and that's it from me for today - but stay tuned (all 1 of my readers LOL) for a new adventure for me and few of my fellow Hybrid Chicks from The Digichick! It'll all be unveiled on Saturday, July 17th on the Hybrid Chick blog!

Curious??? check out The Hybrid Chick on Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Great card! I'm glad you got your "joe" back! ;)