Wednesday, February 11, 2009

*ack* I've been tagged! LOL

I've been tagged by Gabs (fellow Dawn Inskip CT member - I'm just a guest though LOL). Sometimes I really like getting these because they are fun to read and do. They are almost like the email you get where you have to erase the sender's answers and fill in your own answers then send it on to "everyone you know"

The tag is that I am supposed to list 6 interesting things about myself and than link back to the one who tagged me and tag 6 friends. So, here are 6 things about me....

1. I always wanted to be a nurse but my high school guidance counselor talked me out of going to college for it because my science grades weren't "good enough". I did 2 years of Early Childhood Education (to become a preschool teacher) before quitting college and going to nursing school!!! And, I made mostly A's, got married and had my first baby 4 weeks before graduating!!!

2. I read really fast. A standard novel only takes me about 4 hours to read. I have an excellent memory and usually can turn to almost the exact page to find something that I am looking for (a particular scene/etc.)

3. I was adopted as a baby and have my biological Mom and sister in my life.

4. I was very involved in extracurricular activities in high school. Captain of the majorette squad for 2 years, started as a guard in Varsity basketball for 2 years, and started 1 year in centerfield and 2 years in the catchers position in softball. I was a captain my senior year in Softball.

5. I am a night owl - I think it has to do with having quiet, ME time late at night.

6. I am very competitive and tend to have a green streak when someone is better than me at something. Think it has anything to do with the sports and extracurricular activities that I was involved in??? LOL

So, that's me in a nutshell. Let's see who I shall tag.......

Lena - she's one of those incredibly interesting people!
Kris - I've got to know more about someone who lives so close to me!!
Christine - fellow Maniac that tagged ME last time! LOL
Monique
Nikki
Amy

So, Tag! You're it Ladies!!!

4 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

That was interesting to read! I always like getting to know people better, thanks for sharing. :)

gabs-art said...

really interesting girl! glad you did and became a nurse!

Lena said...

haha, i don't know about incredibly interesting but i'll play along :p

Kate Hadfield said...

Oooh great facts! I'm with you on the night owl thing, I'm most definitely NOT a morning person!