Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog hopping with Kelleigh Ratzlaff

Welcome to my little neglected corner of the 'net!  If you're coming from Kelleigh's blog, you're in the right spot!  Don't forget - if you leave a comment on each participant's blog, you will be entered to win a $10 gift card to Kelleigh's shop at Pixels & Co.

What a great way to start iNSD weekend, right?!?!

I've had this little project rolling around in my head for a few months now and, after two back-to-back computer crashes, I was finally able to create it!



This quirky little box is for my sister-in-law who has worked so very hard in the past year to lose over fifty pounds!  She looks great and I plan to tuck a gift card to her favorite store in the box so that she can go shopping for something new to wear.  A new swimsuit, perhaps???

To create this gift box, I used Kelleigh's Hourglass box cutting file (it's also available as a jpeg/png/pdf for hand cutting too!) and a polka dotted paper from Kelleigh's Summer Lovin' mini polka dots paper pack with a bikini shape from the Silhouette store.  



I used a scallop and circle punch to create space for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the ruler ribbon is from Joanne Fabrics. 

This turned out to be such a fun gift box!  I can see this with some suntan oil or suntan lotion samples tucked in for someone who is headed on vacation or who is into tanning. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you are inspired to create something off the page!  

Thanks for hopping along with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs' Blog Hop!

Your next stop is: Rachel's blog.

**Don't forget if you leave a comment on each participants blog you will be entered to win a $10 gift card to Kelleigh's shop at Pixels & Co.**

6 comments:

Jennyfer L said...

Awesome box! Love that it looks like a human body and love that piece of measuring tape! How cool!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

This is just SO creative! I love it!

Rosa Balzamo @ CtLT said...

Very cute! Love the creativity!

Yekcal said...

Thanks! Cute idea! :)

Noah Ramirez said...

I WAS GOOGLING CAMPING INVITATIONS AND STUMBLED UPON http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=701925&title=hybrid-slumber-party-invitation&cat=500 THIS AMAZINGLY CUTE SLUMBER PATY INVITE YOU CREATED. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY THIS FROM YOU? THANK YOU, CHRISTY RAMIREZFAMILY7@ICLOUD.COM

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...