Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday gift bag

Hi there! Quick post today showing off my latest creation using Nikki Epperson's About to Snap digital kit and some of my Paper Smooches stamps.


Here it is.....


I used the Sugar Rush stamp set and the Sentiment Sampler on my project. It also uses Lauren Meader's Carry Clutch template. Here's a close up of the front panel...


The candle and cupcake are all paper pieced since I don't own any markers. Here's the hanging tag...


My daughter has already laid claim to the gift bag for a friend's birthday party later this month.

That's it for me today - I need to get to work on my project for my Hybrid Chick blog post tomorrow.

5 comments:

Ma Altoastral said...

Very nice!Thanks for sharing! =)

Kelly said...

Very cute!!

Thanks for linking up to Paper Issues, We featured your project today!! Feel free to grab a featured badge from our blog!

Have a great weekend!

K-E Kreations said...

Love this! It's so cute.

Deanna said...

Wow! Great bag LuAnn! It's fabulous!

Maria Matter said...

fun & fabulous!!!