Sunday, April 29, 2012

Card Caravan challenge #18 - nature

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan has issued their newest challenge today - inspired by nature.  I've had this card in my head for quite a while now and finally had a chance to sit down and create it.

 To create this wood-sy, outdoor card, I used wood papers from the Absentminded Kit and her coordinating Facebook freebie by Etc. by Danyale. The owl, banner and leaves are from Elise Hansen's Whooo Loves Ya? kit.


Danyale's Facebook fan freebie - LOVE that tree!!!



here's close up of the layers:


 There is another version I want to do some day using the same type of papers and maybe stamp in the center like someone carved their initials in to the wood.

I'm also linking my card up to the following challenges:

3 comments:

Evie said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Craft 4 Eternity this week.

Hugs.
Evie

shaz earl said...

Such a lovely card!

thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet challenges for our ” F for feathered friends ” challenge

Hope you will join us again soon

Hugs Shaz x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Feathered Friends' challenge xx