Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog hopping with Kelleigh Ratzlaff

Welcome to my little neglected corner of the 'net!  If you're coming from Kelleigh's blog, you're in the right spot!  Don't forget - if you leave a comment on each participant's blog, you will be entered to win a $10 gift card to Kelleigh's shop at Pixels & Co.

What a great way to start iNSD weekend, right?!?!

I've had this little project rolling around in my head for a few months now and, after two back-to-back computer crashes, I was finally able to create it!



This quirky little box is for my sister-in-law who has worked so very hard in the past year to lose over fifty pounds!  She looks great and I plan to tuck a gift card to her favorite store in the box so that she can go shopping for something new to wear.  A new swimsuit, perhaps???

To create this gift box, I used Kelleigh's Hourglass box cutting file (it's also available as a jpeg/png/pdf for hand cutting too!) and a polka dotted paper from Kelleigh's Summer Lovin' mini polka dots paper pack with a bikini shape from the Silhouette store.  



I used a scallop and circle punch to create space for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the ruler ribbon is from Joanne Fabrics. 

This turned out to be such a fun gift box!  I can see this with some suntan oil or suntan lotion samples tucked in for someone who is headed on vacation or who is into tanning. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you are inspired to create something off the page!  

Thanks for hopping along with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs' Blog Hop!

Your next stop is: Rachel's blog.

**Don't forget if you leave a comment on each participants blog you will be entered to win a $10 gift card to Kelleigh's shop at Pixels & Co.**

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome box! Love that it looks like a human body and love that piece of measuring tape! How cool!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

This is just SO creative! I love it!

Rosa @ Capture the Little Things said...

Very cute! Love the creativity!

Yekcal said...

Thanks! Cute idea! :)

Unknown said...

I WAS GOOGLING CAMPING INVITATIONS AND STUMBLED UPON http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=701925&title=hybrid-slumber-party-invitation&cat=500 THIS AMAZINGLY CUTE SLUMBER PATY INVITE YOU CREATED. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY THIS FROM YOU? THANK YOU, CHRISTY RAMIREZFAMILY7@ICLOUD.COM

Lisa Resnick said...

All gorgeous cards and your Poppicrafts stuff is fab.
remove background