Sunday, July 13, 2008

FOBTY - 7/3 and 7/10

The July 3rd FOBTY (From our blog to Yours) on the Sweet Shoppe blog was a "what your fireworks say about you" quiz. Here are my results:




What Your These Fireworks Say About You



You are focused, single minded, and intense.

You don't let others see your intensity often, and when they do, they are quite surprised.



You burn brightly, but you also burn steadily.

You have the endurance to get the one thing you desire most.



Well, I am focused and intense but that is a side of me a lot of people see, esp. at work. As far as this part "You have the endurance to get the one thing you desire most", I would label it more as determination!! LOL....

The July 10th FOBTY posting was to blog about our favorite vacation spot or dream spot. I already blogged about my dream spot - Pompeii and Greece a month or so ago for the FOBTY, so this time I'll go with my favorite vacation spot.

We don't really do vacations in my house because my husband can't (read "WON'T) be away from his job. But I've started traveling and started the kids traveling. My favorite vacation spot is Ft. Myers Beach. It's sunny and warm and the kind of beach that you can just sit on all day and enjoy life! Although I need a beach chair, an umbrella to sit under (because I burn so easily), a good book/magazines, and something cold to drink. That is my favorite type of vacation!!!

Well, that's it for today. Hopefully I'll have some layouts or projects to post later this week. Have to go get Andrew ready for his trip - he leaves Tuesday evening.

See you all later!!!

No comments: